I can see my baby swinging,
His parliament’s on fire and his hands are up.
Miranda Eloise Leroy, of course.
1. Miranda is engaged. But not to Luke, DUN DUN DUN.
2. Next to arctic monkeys and classical music, silence is his favorite kind of tune.
3. Being overprotective is a part of his nature.
4. During high school and college, studying was his favorite leisure.
5. He was born in Russia, but ever since he was two he has moved between France - where Mirandas mother, Ophelie, was born and raised - and his fathers homeland countless times. Due to his constant moving around, he never got to keep any of his friends or build up any close relations.
Down on the West Coast, they got a saying:
"If you’re not drinking, then you’re not playing."
But you’ve got the music,
You’ve got the music in you, don’t you?
Mountains, auroras and the night sky.
An early (pink) spring morning in Roseward.
I’m confused. It’s raining and the sun is shining at the same time.